Monday, August 25, 2008

1st Day of School!!!!

Today was the first day of school for the 2008/2009 school year for me, Tasha, and Bethanie. We were very excited to go and have our new experience!!! My day was pretty easy, I just had to get the area in my room ready and dejunk some stuff.

Today was Tasha's first day in High School!!!!!!! I can't believe she is that old. She is such a beautiful young lady. I am so very proud she is mine!!!! This is her in her first day outfit. She is lovely!!!

Today was Bethanie's first day in Jr. High. She was excited and scared all at the same time!!! She is turning out to be a very beautiful young lady too. I can't believe she is in Jr. High. It was just yesterday it seems that I was putting her in kindergarten!!! OH MY!!!!!!!

Everybody had a great experience and we all arrived home safe and sound!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Pamcakes said...

Very cute girls, where is the picture of you on your first day??