Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Wow I haven't written anything in a month!!! How time flies. It has been so busy. I just got done singing in the "Forgotten Carols". That was a blast. I actually had a special part in it so I loved that!!!! Thanksgiving was great!! We had it at our house and I cooked my first Thanksgiving Turkey ever!!!! It turned out just fine, so I was really happy about that!!! It was Doug and I, Mom and Mike, Jenny, Josh, Jack, and Sally, and Josh's mom and dad, Bruce and Sherlyn (sp?). It was a good time. Josh's dad Bruce had driven her in a Corvet!! Doug was so excited when he saw it!!! Josh took Doug for a ride in it and I don't know if I have ever seen Doug smile that much!!! It was a red corvet too. Jack is getting so big and Sally is as cute as can be. I cried Wednesday when Tasha left. I was a bit sad to not have my kids this year, but it turned out all right. Tasha and Ed came in the evening and we got to spend the evening with them. We went to Pam and Jeff's for Sally's blessing. Then came home and watched Christmas Vacation. I also got to see Bethanie for a second too. Doug got to talk to his kids on the phone. We went out and did the morning after Thanksgiving shopping and now have all of our Christmas shopping done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doug took Tasha and I out for dinner Friday night. We went to TGI Fridays!! On a Friday!!! :) I love that place. We had a family party at Tammy's for Jack's birthday on Saturday. That is always fun!! I love being apart of that family. The are sooooo funny, and fun. Ed even came to that with us too. It was a great weekend!!!!

No comments: