Friday, June 19, 2009

Lunch with the morning team from Channel 3!!!!!!!!

I watch Channel 3 news every morning while I am working out!! They have a contest thingy, that if you email Tommy Noel or Justine Beauvais you can win lunch with them at Sizzler!!! So I finally could do it because I am out of school for the summer. I emailed on Wednesday (it was the last day you could email in) and hoped to win!!!! I DID!!!!! I WON!!!!!!!!!! I won lunch for me and a guest to have lunch with Tommy and Justine!!! It was so much fun and yummy food!! They are such nice people!!! I always thought Tommy would be so nice if you met him in person and he is!!! Justine is new and so it was fun to get to know her. It was fun to get to know where they are from and a little of how the news industry works!!! Thanks so much Tommy and Justine!!!!!! We had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Jenny G said...

I'm pretty sure this means you are famous now!

Becky said...

I wish!!! But my name was announced over the news that morning!! :) :) How fun is that!!! :):)

Pamcakes said...

What the heck... I think you are the closest thing I know to a celebrity. GOOD JOB!!