Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009!!!!

Here are the girls on Halloween!!! Tasha was a dancer, Mariah was Tinker Bell, Bethanie was a dead baby and I was Cat in the Hat!!! It was such fun!!! This is us as we were getting ready to go out to trick-or-treat!! While we were trick-or-treating every time little kids would see me they would say "Hey there is Cat in the Hat!!!" I love it!!!!!!

This is Ryan as Santa Claus and Alex as a gangster. He is not bucked toothed he has grills on his teeth!!! This is just as we were getting ready to go trick or treating too!!!

This is the Maxwell family. They came over for a Halloween party and to trick or treat with us. Kim is a gypsy lady, Larry is a train conductor, Kyle is Wolverine, Wes (Brittany's boyfriend) was a redneck, Brittany and Heather are ladybugs. Wes's costume made me laugh all night long. It was a fun night!!!!

This is Tyler and Nicole Maxwell. They are our newlyweds!!!!! Aren't they just so cute!!!!! :)

Here we are carving out our pumpkins very late on Friday night after Doug and the kids got here. Bethanie and I gutted all of them so all everybody had to do is figure out the design they wanted and get them carved up!!! It was lots of fun to see everybody's art work!!!!

This is our lovely art work on our pumpkins. The big smiley face on the left is Ryan's on the other side it says "Rocky Mountain Grizzlies. The one eye ball is mine. The one on the right is Tasha's.

The one on the back left is mine. Front left is Alex's. Back right is mine. Front left is Mariah's.

Then Mariah's again and Bethanie's. Bethanie's says Trick or Treat on one side and is a smiley face on the other side.
This is early on Friday evening at our ward Trunk-or-Treat!!! Tasha is face painting. The Young men and Young women were in charge of games and activities. It was a really fun night. The only bad thing about it was that Doug was going to get the kids and so he and them were not there.

This is Bethanie working at the sucker ghost station. The beehives were in charge of that.

This is me and my friends at school on Friday. Our theme at school was Dr. Seuss and so Lori is Horton, then Thing 1 and Thing 2 and me as Cat in the Hat. I love being Cat in the hat!!!!

4 comments:

Jenny G said...

A dead baby? I have never seen that one. Who comes up with this stuff? Santa makes me laugh. Glad you guys had fun!

Pamcakes said...

Oh, so much fun. I wish someone would gut my punkins for me. YOu are too nice. It looks like a fun Halloween, you should have trick or treated to my house.

Heather Inns said...

How fun I love the costumes, they are awesome. I just love Halloween.

Anonymous said...

The family picture is spectacular and I love all the Halloween ones also. I love you all and miss you.

Mom/Grandma