Saturday, January 16, 2010

Our 5 year anniversary and Tasha gets a car!!!

This is Tasha's new car!!! It is a 1982 Chrysler New Yorker. It was owned by a little old lady that drove it very little. Tasha got it for $600.00. It is all her own she signed for it and she paid for it!!! She is so very happy and excited!!!!! Way to go Tasha!!!!

Doug and I have celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary!!!! Tasha and one of her coworkers made this or Doug and I. We can't believe we have been married this long already!!! It has been a great 5 years and we look forward to the next 50 or more!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny G said...

Wow, that is one hot looking car! I LOVE IT! Congrats Tasha. Enjoy your very own wheels. And, I'm real real real proud of you for buying it yourself. How cool is that. You should be proud.

I have no idea what that heart yummy is but I want it.