Monday, June 9, 2008

Hysterectomy!!

Well, my hysterectomy is all over!!! YEA!! I am doing well. I really thought I would feel much better than I do at this point, but my right side is killing me. I guess I am just a big baby or don't have as high of a threshold for pain as I thought! I don't know. It is quit depressing though. I am a week into it and I still have a hard time. I guess it can only get better. I really appreciate all that my mom did for me and all that my friends have done for me. A big thanks to my kids and all that they have done and continue to do for me!! I have the best family in the world!!! Thanks to you mom for coming all the way from Washington to help!!!! You are the BEST!!!!! Thanks to her husband Pat for letting her come and help. The kids had a great time swimming with grandma!!! I have a great support group around here!!!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your right side is probably the side they took the ovaries out of, mine was the left side and it still hurts off and on....give yourself time. Trust me when I say that the best thing is to get up and walk alot! Sounds crazy, but true.......I have become a pacer....lol
I love you and think your doing awsome....for my whimpy sister (totally kidding, really, I am) Your doing good.

Jenny G said...

I hope you get feeling all the way better soon. It's hard to be hindered by things. I'm glad the surgery went well though!

Anonymous said...

It was my pleasure to come help you. I thoroughly enjoyed the kids. The swim date was awesome! I am glad that each day brings you closer to being well.

Love you so much.

Mom