Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MY BRACES ARE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well here it is!!! My braces are off!!! I am sooo excited to have them off!!! Now I just have to get used to this crazy retainer they gave me. The plus side is it is clear, the negative side is it makes me talk funny!!!!!! Hopefully that will only last a little bit. My family is having fun making fun of me!!! Tasha took all of these pictures for me.

This is a picture of me getting the mold for my retainer. What a mess it is!!! So much fun too I might add. YUCK!!!!! Your mouth is full of plaster and a huge medal thing and it has to stay in there until it sets up. You have to breath through your nose or you just might throw up!!!! I did not throw up thank goodness!!!!! :)

this is me getting my braces cut off!!! It hurts a little but is so well worth it!!!!! I am very happy with the results of my braces!!! They tried to tease me at first and say there was too much of a gap on my right side and so they might need to stay on. But I think they new I would have to kill them dead if they really did that. I can't wait to smile for the whole world!!!! I like to smile any ways, but now I really will!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenny G said...

Congrats! That must feel so nice...straight teeth and no more metal!

Anonymous said...

I knew I raised a beauty! You look so bootiful!

MOM

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful that I have a picture of you without your braces on my background at work!! Now you just have to learn how to say Merry Christmas!! :)



Love, Doug

Pamcakes said...

Congrats!!! your smile looks great, I bet it is so nice to have smooth teeth! You are HOT!