Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bethanie turns 12 today!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe my baby is 12!!! It seems just like yesterday she was 3 or 4!!! WOW how time flies when you are having fun. Bethanie always makes life fun. She has brought a very sweet spirit into our home and she loves everything and everybody!! This is her new outfit she got from us for her birthday. We also got her another pair of shorts that are hot pink!!! On the bum of these it says 'Beach Bum'. Happy Birthday Bethanie we love you tons!!!!

This is her hair all done up by Tasha on Bethanie's birthday!!! Tasha did little rolls in the top and then some ringlets throughout!!! You are the most beautiful 12 year old girl I know Bethanie!!! I love you more than anything!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a beauty! I can hardly believe she is growing up so fast. I will bring her money and card when I come. Granma istooooo forgetful lately. I love you, Bethanie.

Grandma and Grandpa Yourdan