Friday, June 18, 2010

Girls Camp 2010

Girls Camp 2010 
This is all of us on the first night on our way to the play mill in West Yellowstone to go see Beauty and the Beast.  It was so spectacular!!!!!  I love girls camp. This year it was a ward camp and so we went to our camp directors parents cabin in Ashton, Id. It was beautiful and wonderful. I had to leave on Wednesday and I was so very sad. I cried when I left.


 This is a view on the service project that we did. We went to some camp grounds and picked up trash in the Grand Targhee National park. I loved these clouds. 
This Was a picture at skit night. It was so much fun. We gave the girls a bag of stuff and they had to come up with a skit.  These girls did a pirate theme.

This is Tasha's group. They did a theme on not following the world and following the teachings of the church.

This is the part of the leader skit. We did a take on Hanz and Franz.  Our theme was we are going to "Pump you Up" to be Strong and of good Courage!!! 

This is Tasha and I just having some Mommy-Daughter time.  :) 
This is Tasha's Barbie Master Piece.  She found some barbies up in the loft and was playing with them and thought this was pretty darn funny!!!

  
This is cute sweet Bethanie and the beautiful flower she found on our service project.  All the girls worked hard and we all had such a great time. I love girls camp and can't wait for next year!!!  Oh yea I talked to them on the phone today and they woke up to snow!!!!

No comments: