Sunday, March 2, 2008

Oh MY ACHING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, I haven't been on the computer much lately because I have been mostly in bed flat on my back!!! I have a bulging disc at my L5/S1!!! Sometimes when I decide to try and live and have a little bit of fun, it decides to hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doug and I decided to wrestle around a were picking on each other and the next day I couldn't walk. So I missed work all week, I am going to the chiropractor, and I am going to a acupuncturist. So once again I am a pin cushion!!! So I can't bend over, I can't get up out of bed very well, I can't even sit on the toilet and get up from it with out it hurting like heck!!!!!! So hopefully this will go away soon and I can get on with my life. This is my sad tell!! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carson just asked me who it was sleeping in the picture. He said someone should have put a fake spider on your face so you could wake up. Pam