Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break!!!!!!


It is our spring break right now!!! It has been snowing and raining and the wind has been blowing. Hopefully you can see by the picture. So not a lot of outdoor activity. Monday I had to do the yearbook for Bethanie's elementary school. I got it done!!!!!!!! Tuesday I only had a few things I had to do, like drop off that yearbook kit, so I just did nothing all day. I stayed in my pajamas until noonish!!!! I finally showered and got ready and ran my errands. I went an rented a chick flick "Becoming Jane". Got a diet Dr. Pepper and some popcorn and laid in bed on my heating pad and watched it. Wednesday Doug is going to be home so that he can go get the Kuna kids and we will have them the rest of Spring Break. I am waiting now to go out with my sister-in-law Pam. We are going to go do girl stuff!!! Then on Thursday and Friday we are just going to hang out with the kids and do whatever we want. Oh yea Tasha has been babysitting and earning money this week. That is good for her, but I have to drive her over to the other side of town and she has to be there by 8:00am everyday and so I have to drive her. So no sleeping in for me!!! :(

2 comments:

Jenny G said...

Wow, you take Tasha for her sitting appointments! I always fetch my sitters...a good 15 minutes each way. Enjoy the snow :)

Pamcakes said...

I love watching a movie and eating junk all by myself. It sounds like a good spring break.