Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

Well what is better than having a water fight on the 4th of July!!!!!!!!! Nothing I tell you!!! Nothing!!!! The lawn needed mowing and so Doug mowed it and I was hosing off the grass on the side walk and "accidentally" sprayed him. So next thing I know he was coming around the back with his new squirt gun he got for Father's Day and he was squirting me!!! Well, I had the hose in my hands with the spray nozzle on it and I just sprayed him back!!!! :) I was squirting him and getting him nice and wet when all of a sudden my water was gone. Tasha had turned it off!!!! So I quickly ran back over and turned it back on and squirt her and then started squirting Doug again. He finally came over to me and stole it right out of my hands and drenched me but good!!!! So this is us when we were done!!!

Here is Tasha all wet!!! She didn't get it too bad, because she had the camera in her hands.

Here is Doug and I!! Notice I am the wettest!!!!! It is not fair that I can't fight back very much right now because of my surgery!!! NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!

This is Bethanie in the Parade. She graduated from D.A.R.E this past year and so she got to walk in the parade with all the other DARE students from all of the other schools!!!!! It was fun to see here in the parade. Well, that is really the only reason we went!!!!!! Yea for Bethanie!!!!

Pam was in the parade too with her cheerleaders, but we were not fast enough with the camera to get a picture of here. I did have the video camera on and hopefully got something on that!!!!! Way to go Pam with your Cheerleaders.

We hope everybody had a happy 4th of July!!!!!!

No comments: