Saturday, July 5, 2008

Girls Camp!!

Girls camp at Darby!!! We survived without getting eaten by bears!!!!! It was a great week and I had so much fun!!!! The girls had fun and all was safe!!! Our theme this year was Patriotic because of being right before the 4th of July and so we did stuff with stars and red, white, and blue, and the flag. Our theme this year was, "Stead fast and Immovable like the North Star!!!" We had so much fun!!! The weather was great mostly and just a bunch of good girls and good leaders. This photo is the first day of just the leaders. You always have to take it on the first day it is the only day you still look good!!! :)

Sister Trane figured out that you could put your fingers together and make a star!! It takes 2 people and both of their hands and one more persons fingers. I thought this was a cool picture.

This is our whole group!!!!! We are so adorable aren't we!!??? The Stake Leaders had white shirts, the YCL's ( Youth Camp Leaders) and Young Women Leaders had red shirts, and the girls had blue shirts. So we were red, white, and blue!!! Everything went good, and everybody had fun!!!! I am glad to be back home in my own bed though. I am glad to be able to take a shower and blow dry my hair. I wouldn't trade girls camp for anything though!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Pamcakes said...

I love girls camp. I am glad you all had such a good time. As for the water fight pictures on the post below. I love it! and all silliness set aside, it is so nice to see that you all can be so HAPPY!! I am glad for you guys.

Becky said...

Thanks Pam you are wonderful too!!! The only way that water fight would have been better is to have you there!!!! :) :)