Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Holidays


Happy holidays to all out there!!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! I love this time of year. I love to see all the Christmas lights and I love all the presents!! My husband just whisked me away to Salt Lake City this past weekend to see the Christmas lights at the Salt Lake Temple and all over the town!!! It was so exciting. He didn't tell me he was going to do this. I came home from work on Friday and he said we had to go get his sister in Blackfoot and that we needed to hurry. So I quickly got ready and we left. On the way down the freeway he pretended to call his sister and told me to look in the glove box. I looked and there was an itenerary for a hotel and a weekend away!!! No kids just he and I!!! Wow it was amazing!!! He and my daughter Tasha had been planing it for a couple of weeks. I am thankful to have such a wonderful husband and daughter!! Thanks so much for loving me.

2 comments:

Jenny G said...

Wow, I have a pretty great brother. I'm glad you got a weekend away!

Welcome to the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

This is a little late, but I wanted to tell you what a beautiful tree you had for Christmas! It looks so nice.

We got snow today! Ugh!

Love ya-Mom