Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Mom


My Mom!!! She is the one one the far right!! My sister is doing very well. She went to the doctor today and all is well. She is well on her way to recovery. She does not have to do Chemo. My mom has been there with her helping and everything. My mom is great. My mom went through the same thing this past summer. My mom recovered very well too. No Chemo for her either. My mom is always there for any of us kids when ever we need her. Thanks mom for being there for Terri and all of us when we need you!!! You are a great mom!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so right. I miss her already. She gave me strength to go on every day, when I just felt lost. She is incredible. Dad calls everyday too. I am blessed to have a great family....including you!
You would be tough too if you were in the same shoes....it's bred in us!
I love you!

Terri

Anonymous said...

What a picture to post of me!

It is easy to be there now for my children. When I worked, I couldn't always do that, so now I can.
I don't do anything spectacular, but thank you for all the nice words that you and Terri have said. I just love you both, the rest comes easy.

I am just glad that Terri is healing so well. We have to do what we have to do sometimes, whether we want to or not. And this is one of those things that you have to deal with in life.

I miss the time that I had with her while I was with her. But I will go back in the spring.

I love you both so much.

Mom