Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mariah's Baptism




On January 05, 2008 Mariah got baptized. She was so excited to have this done. She was excited that her Daddy got to baptize her and confirm her!!!!!! It was at the Kuna Stake Center in Kuna. Doug, me, Tasha, Ryan, Bethanie, and Alex all went to it. Her mom was also there. Her Uncle Kevin arrived at the end of it. What a wonderful experience we all had. So in honor of Doug and Mariah I have posted this and some pictures. Mariah is now a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later day Saints. We are very proud of her and love her lots.

3 comments:

Jenny G said...

Those are such cute pictures. I'm so happy for her. I wish I could have been there. I was thinking of you all as we were driving and driving and driving and driving!

Anonymous said...

what a hansdome family. I love you guys and tell Mariah congrats for me...

Aunt Terri

Anonymous said...

Grandma Yourdan also thinks it is so terrific for Mariah. The pictures are wonderful! Give Mariah a hug for me and tell her I love her.