Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our 3rd Anniversary!!!!


We have just had our 3rd Anniversary!!!! I can't believe Doug has put up with me this long!!! :) We both had to work so when we both finally got home we went out for dinner. We went to TGI Fridays!!! YUMMY!!!!!! We enjoyed that a lot!! It was good food. Then we went out and bought another Yoga mat. So now we have 2 and I don't have to give mine up every time we do Yoga. So we did some Yoga when we got home!!! It was GREAT!!!! It was a very nice evening and I look forward to several more years together. We were both talking and it seems like we have been together for so much longer. It seems like forever in a good way!!!! We are going to Phoenix in a week and a half and we will finish celebrating then!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the two of you!

MOM

Anonymous said...

I think it would have been more fun if you two shared one yoga mat. What were you thinking.

Judy